Please read the following maintenance guidelines:
- Jewellery should be stored in the box or pouch provided by PYBC DESIGN.
- Sweat, dust, moisture, perfume, cosmetics etc. may cause jewellery discoloration, please avoid contact with jewellery.
- Moisture will make metal jewellery and wooden balls lose their luster, so do not wear when exercising, swimming, shower, bathing or sleeping.
- When wearing jewellery, please be careful not to pull it, so as not to break due to buckling and deformation under pressure.
- Do not place the jewellery close to heat, extreme temperature, humidity and sunlight. The jewellery may not be able to withstand the pressure of cold contraction and thermal expansion, and deform. The wooden balls in also may be cracked.
- If you want to clean the jewellery, please wipe it gently with a dry soft cloth without moisture. Do not use paper towels or cloths containing water or alcohol to avoid damage to the jewellery.
WhatsApp : +852 52268603
Facebook : facebook.com/pybcdesign (messenger direct message)
Instagram : instagram.com/pybcdesign (inbox direct message)
Email : email@example.com